Let us know how you and your circle reach beyond any one population to find wisdom and lead us in finer ways …
To discover what most learners crave is often to awaken personal mind-bending capabilities. I like to think of it as accomplishing things never before accomplished by using parts of your brain never before used. I often ask myself, for instance – What mental abilities do they possess that have yet… Read more »
Simply start with newly discovered facts about the human brain, and you’ll soon ramp up fun and festivity for your holiday.
Open the personal gift of intrapersonal intelligence as your tool to tackle holiday challenges by giving and gaining far more. Offer presents like those below and find holiday miracles fit for a genius.
Imagine the wonder of a class where teens and young adults love to run to and meet their genius! What will you do to raise IQ and add wonder into your circles?
Welcome to the “First Day of Class Blog Hop!” Check the end of this post to find other experts and to learn how you can receive 50 FREE task cards for this lesson on The Fault in Our Stars! The Fault in Our Stars – A Brain Based Lesson to… Read more »
Imagine a summer where you aced a sizzling new skill and came away with terrific takeaways – all from your own multiple intelligences. It can happen with a few adjustments – even in an ordinary day. Invite a teen to try it with you and add to the fun! Start… Read more »
Poverty is still a huge problem for many , and yet we also still have opportunities to learn about doable solutions from black leaders. Teens and young adult care deeply about this problem – and they enjoy teaming with black leaders to navigate possibilities together that we may otherwise miss…. Read more »
Brainy Gifts to Friends for Free For teachers and teens who crave more mental zip, yet find themselves exhausted by holiday extras they can’t afford, the idea of fun free character gifts hold priceless offerings. Rather than ride Grinch trains along tired tracks, students love to ring in holidays with… Read more »
Let’s boost teacher brainpower, past tests and tribulations – so that students and schools can win on the other side of distracting disputes!
Even adult daughters and their mothers, or sons and fathers can grow their capacity to share inner emotions in safe settings. That’s the good news that comes with a brain’s plasticity (or ability to change itself).
Intelligence could have been what Ford had in mind when he said: “If you say you can or say you can’t – it’s true.” See your IQ as fluid or fixed and it will become just that. Daily choices literally fuel or fail your unique multiple intelligences. How so?… Read more »
Have you seen our financial crisis through a different lens? Or do you dare to dream when others damn a thing? Can you see another side? Do you look at war or peace from many angles? I ran into a government run outfit that sells guns and ammunition to US… Read more »
Laughter ~ 1. Can stoke Aha moments when needed most. 2. Lowers stress – even through a fake smile 3. Adds new zest for life! 4. Heals anxieties and reduces fears. 5. Boosts moods! 6. Adds alertness. 7. Improves health and resilience 8. Helps you to conquer grief or trauma … Read more »
14. Engage Multiple Intelligences How will readers see your topics through language, self, others, visuals, music, movement, nature, science or math? A far wider range of intelligences is common to all readers, yet used by few writers. How will you hold the interest of readers who are strong in one… Read more »
12. Hang New Facts on Old Hooks Hook difficult facts onto one thing you know and more learning increases in less time. Readers take away more when content they read about relates to their real-life experiences, or familiar observations. Your words can help readers to see connections, in ways their… Read more »
7. Hop to New Beats – Music changes brain wave speeds in ways that impact writing and alter creativity. Music increases focus to write well. Select your best musical background here. Different music adds different brain wave speeds for focused writing. Start with a favorite tunes but check out Psychologist… Read more »
5. Write to Fuse Arts and Science – The idea is to engage both sides of the brain in order to increase innovation. Would you agree that most people tend to ask questions with predictable answers? Boring to boot! Involve readers in your questions and watch how it suddenly draws… Read more »
2. Set your Stage – Were they listening to a boring lecture in uncomfortable chairs? Readers gain more from your writing when you engage their visual or spatial intelligence. See http://goo.gl/L637h How will you add word pictures to what you write today?