21. Don’t Shrink Reader Brains
1. Breath deeply 10 times, with an effort to relax.
2. Listen to classical or ambient music.
3. Appreciate something and write about it.
4. Remember fun with a good friend.
5. Break down a difficult fact into smaller pieces.
6. Write a comical story, or laugh at yourself.
7. Prioritize difficult parts of a problem.
8. Interview a person you admire most.
9. Tackle one difficult thing to show courage.
10. Create a winning stress-buster to relax.
What stress-free event will describe your day?