When you question with two feet the brain creates new neuron pathways toward answers from both right and left sides.
From early in life we ask mind-bending questions that determine if we’ll win or lose. Check out this inquisitive baby who found better adventures than taking a nap.
Here are two-footed questions that show how the brain works with curiosity:
1. How can you earn more money today than I spend today?
2. What one different approach could you improve today and how?
3. What mental equipment of yours would create a novel opportunity today?
4. What’s new about your brain that can unleash more personal capabilities?
5. What key myth would your skills rejuvenate toward a finer future?
6. What adventure would strengthen your legacy to family this week?
7. How are you smart and what would improve your IQ today?
8. What one step would bring you closer to what you want to know most?
9. What one broken system at work would you like to fix and how so?
10. What 2 personal strengths would a top growth survey show?
What question would offer life-changing solutions to your week?