As brains rewire for a different kind of social networking, people find the need to explain key concepts in far fewer words.
It’s a way to navigate vast facts and insights that fly faster and with more urgency than ever before, while staying in touch with others you admire.
Here are a few examples of twitters related to rewiring brain cells today:
- One man’s brain surgery video sparks new reminders today for my own gratitude for a healthy brain.
- Here are eye catching images from around the world that open new doors for cooperation.
- What would happen to my investments today if I simply divide by zero?
- What would happen if you tapped into musical intelligence and start your day with a song.
- How could I ever deserve to work daily with such a fun loving, smart, encouraging colleague?
- Each time we build something forward we rewire the brain for more positive building next day.
- What would it take for Obama to add brainpower to your world on his first day?
- I twitter because I spotted new brainpower from Michael Hyatt‘s discussions on twitter. You?
- When I joined Twitter I found many of my coolest friends already there. Where do yours hide?
- Those armed with a Tweet plan will get far more from Tweet if Darren Rowse is right.
Thanks to a few Tweets today, from friends, colleagues and cool new contacts, amazing wisdom’s tossed into my ring for further thought. Life is good!