Einstein once claimed he was no smarter than others, but that he simply stayed with problems long after others left.
Could you solve more problems with genius, if you tried Einstein’s keys to learning?
– for Einstein all true art and science embody mysteries to ponder.
- flamed learning for Einstein, the way rhythm lit verse for Mozart.
– through shared insights held greater value for Einstein, than receiving.
– held Einstein’s attention on a starry sky outside and a moral universe within.
– allowed Einstein to remain like a child in its pursuit, as did beauty.
– of spirit enabled Einstein to stand against violent opposition to his ideas.
– for Einstein trumped knowledge of sheer facts about any topic.
– allowed Einstein to think like a genius who advocated breaking rules.
– in solutions to complex problems was God answering, for Einstein.
– for Einstein meant insanity when people repeat the same approaches, yet expect different results.
Einstein said the only thing that interfered with his learning was his education. You?