While innovative sparks fly in most organizations – few sizzling flares ignite novel inventions or propel an industry to the top. Have you considered how innovation could become the front-runner to jumpstart your organization’s brainpower?
Questions to Drive
Brainpower in any
1). Staff Development Questions:
- What will the innovative program look like and how will it work for each?
- When does professional development start, when does it end and how is it assessed?
2). Innovative Culture Questions:
- How will you create a culture that pools diverse talents and builds together?
- When and how does innovative development engage its wider community?
3). Integration Questions:
- When should innovative development integrate talents across teams?
- Who will ensure ongoing diversity that inspirits growth?
4). Ongoing Development Questions:
- What development components follow an innovative launch?
- Who facilitates ongoing development and how is it engaged?
5). Barriers and Challenges Questions:
- What barriers prevent mind-bending innovation in your organization?
- How will ongoing innovative solutions remain sustainable?
6). Accountability Questions:
- Who will account for continuing innovative growth?
- When and how is innovation shared beyond your organization?
How will your next innovation come, and what big picture questions will you ask to harness organizational talent?