Have you felt bombarded as waves of financial failures intensify? It’s hard not to be drawn into the swells that wash away chunks of security with each ebb and flow. Newscasts splash doom across our TV screens while anchors toss human fears into darker waters daily, with chilling predictions of harsher storms to come.
In the media and in our lives, we watch retirement funds melt away, homes foreclose, jobs flee to arenas beyond our reach, while at the same time, solutions slip like seaweed sweeping out to sea.
On the other side of fear lies profit, if you see risk as a possibility though. If you stake your financial future with powers of the human brain in mind. How so?
Seek solutions and you’ve already opened mental spigots for prosperity’s flow. Attach wings to your best investment idea, and at that point you’ll launch a surer successful journey. Brain fueled venture capital begins where you sit now, and propels you to where you’d like to stand one year from now.
Amazing financial gains come to those who first project targets on screens that lie in back of human minds. Follow-up these monetary targets with action, and you’ll capitalize on more brainpower to regain fiscal security in mind-bending ways.
1. Rewire your brain‘s plasticity by investing a buck a day and with each dollar’s growth record your dividends. Soon you’ll find more to save simply because you’ve taken that first risk to grow in spite of turbulent times. When the brain sees and acts more on growth, regardless of past failures felt, you add synapses for more of the same.
2. Transfer serotonin in your brain into prosperity in your bank account. Your amygdala leaps in to help you here, whenever you sidestep hints of failure in exchange for new zip that deposits a sense of adventure and risk. It’s a brain way to help you reignite that oomph to act on profitable ideas, and to invest wisely.
3. Capitalize on interpersonal intelligence by inviting a financial guru out to lunch. Toss out a two footed question, such as In my situation what would you do to secure financial growth? … over hors d’oeuvres, and prepare to act on life-changing answers.
4. Build new neuron pathways toward lasting wealth that’s accompanied with economic strategies for coping. The brain is equipped to help you rebound financially, provided you can get past the anxiety aroused by constant news of fiscal failure.
5. Replace vents about financial failure, with innovative strategies for fiscal growth from trusted investors. Start where you stand now, add a target for where you hope to be in a month, and take the next step to reach that new target. Change takes risks to reach across challenging chasms that hold many people back. Punch out the panic and ratchet up your bottom lines through stimulating dendrite brain cells and you’ll fuel your brain for financial solutions that many crave.
In times of financial failure, the locus of growth is really with you – and less dependent on lean markets than on rich resource within your mind. Carry critical lessons from your past, and become a master of your fiscal destiny. The opposite is also true. You’ll sink like a torpedo into drooping markets and media’s gloomy predictions, if you fail to mine rich mental gems you already possess. It’s really a matter of hitching your wagon to a new star.
If you took a vibrant new stand today, what would you do differently tomorrow to reach that star?