Over at Middle Zone Musings, Bob Hruzek’s wondering what we’ve learned lately from friends.
That brought to mind 10 key questions I’ve been wanting to ask a few friends of Brain Leaders and Learners. Here go my 10 invitations to learn ‘em, Bob and friends.
1. Robyn, what does it take to merge creativity with technology, so that both hit new peaks in profit?
2. GL, how can humor make more people laugh at themselves and also learn – in today’s hectic workplace?
3. Bob, if people are the capital in today’s business world how would they know that in current workplaces?
4. Ed, if you were to fix one process in a system that disregards people, what process would you fix first, and how would it differ with your fix?
5. Liz, how can people embrace positive change in ways that add more profitability and “belonging” to their workplace?
6. Brad, what’s the most important word or concept in successful social media today and what is the least important word?
7. Jim, how can unique cultures come together for mutual benefit in the average workplace – so that people of all cultures speak and feel heard?
8. Chris, how do mind and emotions mix best for top marketing results, as you see it?
9. Anna, how can we begin to understand more motivations from fellow workers in ways that improve overall communications at work?
10. Wally, what would it take for leaders to learn from those they lead in ways that strengthened a workplace?
These are the topics I’d like to learn more about – from 10 brainy people I know. Could you toss answers at any of them, from where you stand?