Have you experienced mental power that bubbles over in circles where no brain is left behind? Interactive sessions where creativity trumps criticism, and diversity’s the handmaiden of dignity and innovative virtue?
1. No Brain Left Behind: means boredom’s snuffed out with 2-footed questions that stoke new interest and fan curiosity from unlikely connections.
2. No Brain Left Behind: infers stimulating settings suitable for mentally challenging solutions, where people seek intellectual ambiance and risk mind-bending leaps to creative breakthroughs. Or where peaceful hideaways offer serotonin for tough problem solving by different ways of being.
5. No Brain Left Behind: revolutionizes learning by venting less and speaking out more about key solutions that pound new neuron pathways toward advanced ideas that win results.
6. No Brain Left Behind: rarely waits for situations to improve but shapes dendrite brain cells by outside worlds that spark mental growth based more on what learners do than what’s done to them.
9. No Brain Left Behind: builds mind-bending communities within safe but challenging settings that refuse to reward cynics who rewire brains to kill incentives, limit focus or even shrink brains through added stress.
10. No Brain Left Behind: includes others, removes limitations embedded in traditional diversity training programs by reaching beyond deficit models for brainpower tools to disagree in ways that offer mutual benefits.
12. No Brain Left Behind: hooks difficult facts onto ordinary experiences people live – so that learning increases in less time, with usable results.
14. No Brain Left Behind: refuses traditional limitations of fixed IQ myths – or dead-end debates that end in shout outs, in exchange for multiple intelligences applied and transformed into daily solutions.
15. No Brain Left Behind: recognizes that unchecked anger or frustration literally block creativity, impact talent, and stomp out innovation, yet can be transformed through natural drugs of choice for turbulent times.
19. No Brain Left Behind: replaces meta messages that destroy relationships through implications different from what is said, for honesty spoken sincerely and with good tone.
22. No Brain Left Behind: addresses people by their names for that added spike in the brain area responsible for personal awareness, along with a sense of well being.
23. No Brain Left Behind: inspires creativity and invention from multiple intelligences so that learners teach others at the same time they also learn complex new tasks.
25. No Brain Left Behind: refuses common myths that state what’s good for males is good for females and optimizes unique approaches with benefits for both men and women’s ways of knowing.
In MITA brain based renewal, we work together daily with leaders and learners to help reconfigure broken systems in ways that open new opportunities for more collective and individual brainpower. What advances or limits brainpower where you work? Could renewed efforts to leave no brain behind improve your situation today?
See Related Sites: