Consumer confidence is at an all time low. Few disagree, that the way we do money separates community and caring from real riches of mindfulness together. It doesn’t have to be that way. Do you agree?
The globe cries out for financial opportunities from people who engage multiple intelligences and value creative passion across differences.
It makes sense that money systems created by a few can only fit that few. Check out this Wall Street revelation of banks that made systems too complex for us to hold them accountable.
Greed and Corruption were Bound to Grow
Similarly structures that welcome multiple approaches arise from many minds, with a shared vision to increase wealth. Can you see an end to dissatisfaction that comes from finances designed to toss greedy bonuses for few and withhold basic from most?
Rethink money matters with brain in mind, and top benefits will follow more people into gold. How so?
- Business plans would change radically if intelligent financial approaches linked winning ideas to innovative support systems that promote inventions.
- Ethical accountability would rise through intelligent communication without jargon – to inspire creative ventures from diverse backgrounds.
- Experts would unleash rather than block brainpower, if we relied on more intelligent financial leaders to guide global financial decisions.
- Confidence would fuel mind-bending strategies for change if fear from cynics no longer stunts financial renewal or bars wealth from many.
- People across many culture would enjoy calm, even under pressures, because fewer would be trapped in credit card dept to survive the imbalances swept in by greed from leaders at the top.
- Media would renew financial trust, by reporting serotonin practices for financial well-being, and by highlighting daily wins that comes with fair access to wealth.
- People would choose growth over stagnation, when wealth no longer channels to few aggressive takers, but instead opens opportunities to creative inventions.
- Brainpower and financial growth would combine to offer novel solutions in symbiotic exchanges to open wider spigots for more global prosperity.
Socialism – that stops success from rewarding smarter financial adventures? Never!
It’s more about supporting ordinary people to get ahead in spite of unfair places we’ve created.
Opportunities – for all in ways that stop greed and trump generosity that builds caring communities where no brain is left behind? Always! Most would agree that renewal runs deeper than dollars – even financial renewal that increases wealth across differences! Few would disagree that certain common practices cause sluggish progress.
How then, can we toss more brainpower into money makeovers for a new runway of wealth and mental acumen in your circles?