Some say wisdom’s locked securely inside sacred books. Others claim the wise represent few folks only after lifelong struggles. I say wisdom’s a bit like hitching your wagon to a distant star.
It tethers the best leaders’ abilities, looks to lofty visions beyond self, and uses shared talents to trek to the top. It asks How can I support you? to a gimme generation, yet refuses to settle for more of the status quo.
Wisdom’s less a matter of chasing opportunities daily, or enduring an entire lifetime of tough times, and more about celebrating wonder daily. It’s opposite social media abusers who shout – Come to my site to stoke my ego more, and similar to winners who build irresistible alliances. It shapes top global ventures, colors a rainbow – and stirs stimulating opportunities into an ordinary day. How so?
5 words that equip the wise, can also add refreshing tools to help you blaze new leadership trails for decisions you look to make:
- HOW – cultivates curiosity, opens your mind, and prepares you to be surprised by joy.
- CAN –creates new neuron pathways toward mental ability to do well, grow and win.
- I – invites personal brain cell connections to feet and wings ready to launch an idea.
- SUPPORT –offers service to another person in wise ways that close in on a star.
- YOU – suggests a stretch beyond your current stance to suggest solutions for a wider reach.
What question unlocks mystery for finer wisdom in your community?